Acceptance of the site terms & conditions of use
By using this Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and you agree to the processing of your personal data in accordance with our
If you don’t agree with these Terms then please don’t use the Site.
Our aim is always to provide you with as much data on individual businesses or industries as much as it is to provide you with a completely transparent view on company performance
across locations, sectors, industries, financial size or any other report that we generate for you.
As a User of the Site you agree not to:
- use the Site in a manner that harasses, annoys, threatens or intimidates other users;
- use the Site or access to it for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- use the Site or access to it to impersonate any person or entity, or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent its affiliation with any person or entity;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or access to it;
- use the Site in any way that is connected with spamming, phishing, trolling or any similar activities;
- transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site or access to it any virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, spyware, or other computer
code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- restrict or inhibit the ability of any other person to access or use the Site;
- modify, adapt or translate any portion of the Site;
- remove, obscure or modify any copyright, trade mark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Site;
- use any robot, spider, search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape”, “data mine”, or in any way gather
or reproduce the Site or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site; and
- use the Site for purposes that are not permitted in these Terms.
We reserve the right to exercise whatever lawful means we deem necessary to prevent unauthorised access to or use of the Site including, but not limited to, technological barriers, IP
mapping, and contacting your Internet Service Provider (ISP) regarding such unauthorised use.
- Users of the Site can create an Account via the main site. Your Account on the Site is personal to you. You may not authorise others to use your Account.
You may not assign or transfer your Account to any other individual.
- By using the Site you agree to grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free and transferrable right to use any Content you provide us with.
- You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your Account.
- All notices which are required to be given from time to time under these Terms shall be sent using the Portal and shall be deemed to have been served
when actually received.
- If any provision or term of these Terms shall become or be declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever including, but without
limitation, by reason of the provisions of any legislation or other provisions having the force of law or by reason of any decision of any court or other body or authority having
jurisdiction over the parties of these Terms such terms or provisions shall be divisible from these Terms and shall be deemed to be deleted from these Terms.
- We may amend these Terms from time to time. If we do, we will publish the changes on the Site. Please review the Site periodically for changes to these
Terms. The amended Terms will take effect 30 days from the date on which we publish the amendments on our Site, and from then on will govern the relationship between you and us in
respect of your use of the Site. If you do not agree with the amended Terms, you must not continue to use the Site after the date on which the amendments take effect.
- The failure to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy provided to us under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy,
and no waiver by us of any breach of these Terms constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision. Each of our rights or remedies under these Terms are
without prejudice to any of our other rights or remedies under these Terms or at law.
Accuracy of Data
- We generate our data from the statutory submissions lodged by each and every Company in the UK. This data contains public sector information licensed under
the Open Government Licence v3.0. All the information provided is derived from publicly available records. We are not responsible for their submissions and are not
responsible for the information submitted within. You agree to that Qynn Limited is held harmless from any and all inaccurate submissions and that any inaccuracies within these
submissions are entirely at the risk of the individual Company behind the submission and not from Qynn Limited
- We believe all information on the Site is up to date at the time it is posted. We reserve the right to add, alter or delete material from the Site at
any time and may, at any time, revise these Terms without notifying you. You are bound by any such amendments and we therefore advise that you periodically visit this page to review
the current Terms.
- The Site and its contents are presented in good faith and we have made reasonable endeavours to ensure that material contained within it is accurate but
it should not be taken as a substitute for further enquiries including but not limited to additional financial due diligence, further risk assessments (where appropriate), physical
meetings, up to date management accounts etc.
- Whilst we use reasonable efforts to include accurate information in the Site, it makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of any
information given and all such warranties (whether implied or otherwise) are excluded to the extent permitted by law. Qynn Limited excludes all liability for any errors or omissions
in the content of the Site to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Site and the information contained on it is provided on an ‘as-is’ basis and we shall not be liable to you in respect of the Site or the use,
accessing, downloading or relying on any information contained or referred to on the Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
You acknowledge and accept that all of the copyright, database rights and any other intellectual property rights which subsist in the design, layout, processes, functions, data and
content of the Site are the property of Qynn Limited, its information providers or licensors. The Site is owned and operated by Qynn Limited. No part of the Site, its content or
any of its underlying software and databases may be copied or reproduced, shared with third parties, reverse engineered, reverse assembled, or used to create any derivative
work (whether in physical or electronic form) without the prior written consent of Qynn Limited.
You are permitted to download extracts from this website on the basis that no material may be copied, modified, added to or distributed in any way. You may download one copy of the
material on any single computer for your private use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. You are not permitted to publish the contents of
the Site including but not limited to publication on any other website or computer environment.
If you are dissatisfied with the web-site or any content or material on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue use of the web-site.
The Site complies with English law. If you are not based in the UK, then you are not authorized to use the Site and we will not be responsible for any loss or liability arising as a
result of any such unauthorised access.
Governing Law &Jurisdiction
- These Terms shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and all disputes, claims or proceedings between us and any party relating
to the validity, construction or performance of these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The terms “you” and “your” refer to you as a User and/or Customer of the Site, as the context dictates;
- The terms “we”, “us”, “our”, and “Qynn Limited” refer to Qynn
- “Account” means the User’s account created via the Site;
- “Content” means text, images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of data and/or communication;
- “Customer” means a User who has an account
- “Site” means the Qynn website
- “Terms” means these Site Terms & Conditions of Use; and
- “User” means someone who accesses, browses, crawls or in any way uses the Site.
- The Site is owned and operated by Qynn.